Fridge / Freezer
Taking Bookings for 2018
Dog Friendly Caravan
A three bedroom 8 berth caravan situated at the popular Weymouth Bay Holiday Park, the caravan comprises of 1 double bedroom 2 further bedroom with single beds, double pull out bed in lounge.
The accommodation comprises of: -
Gas fired central heating
Electric fire in lounge
Fully equipped kitchen
Shower room & toilet
Flat screen TV
For availability & Prices please call 07771 610270 or email Mollysdream@kazavan.co.uk
Dogs £20 per week maximum 2 dogs - at owners discretion
Please note: -
Duvets and pillows are provided, but you will need to bring your own duvet covers and pillow cases. As well as own towels, tea towel.
Membership passes for the entertainment facilities are not included in the price, however you can find out about prices by calling 03332025255.
Please leave the caravan in a clean & tidy condition.
Booking Terms and Conditions
THE HIRER MUST BE OVER 25 TO BOOK THIS CARAVAN
1. Bookings: Upon receipt of your enquiry, the caravan can be provisionally booked. This will be held for a period of 5 days only, by which time a booking form must be completed and deposit paid.
If no booking form and deposit is received within this period, then the provisional booking will be cancelled. We reserve the right to cancel the booking and re-advertise the caravan.
2. Payment: There is a £50 non-refundable deposit required, payable within 5 days to secure your booking. The remaining balance, is to be paid no later than 28 days before your holiday is due to start.
3. Non-payment: If no contact or payment is received by the due dates, the booking will be cancelled with no refunds and the dates will be re-advertised.
4. The caravan will be available to the hirer during the period shown on the confirmation letter from the owners.
6. The caravan sleeps a maximum of 8 people and at no time must this be exceeded. Only occupants registered are allowed to occupy the caravan, if anyone is found you will be asked to leave forfeiting the rest of your holiday with no refund of monies.
7. Access to Caravan: The Caravan Owners or their representatives shall be allowed access to the holiday caravan at any reasonable time during any holiday occupancy.
8. The caravan is only available for hire by families and responsible couples. Weymouth Bay cannot accommodate all male or all female parties.
9. Well behaved Pets are allowed at the owner’s discretion, should a complaint be received about your dog’s unacceptable behaviour you will be asked to leave the site with no refund.
10. Strictly NO SMOKING inside caravan. However smoking is permitted on the patio, please ensure you clean up afterwards
11. The area surrounding your hire caravan must be kept clean and tidy at all times.
12. Park speed limits must not be exceeded.
13. Weymouth Bay is a family holiday park and anyone whose unreasonable conduct causes a nuisance to any other persons will be asked to leave, forfeiting the rest of the holiday.
14. Please keep noise to a minimum and show consideration to other caravan owners and occupiers at all times.
15. Litter and refuse must be disposed of in the designated areas provided by the park.
16. Please remove all dirty footwear on entering the caravan.
17. Do not disarm smoke alarms.
18. All electrical and domestic goods and heaters must be switched off upon leaving the caravan.
19. Sheets, pillowcases, duvet covers and other linen items are not provided.
20. Park rules apply at all times.
21. The Caravan must be vacated by 10.00am on the day of departure and please time your arrival to be not before 3.00pm.
60 days prior to rental date and more 50%
59 – 25 days prior to rental date 75%
24 – 0 days prior to rental date 100%